Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

First of all, happy birthday to Tiffany Lee Farr Guymon! One of the greatest women I know. She was one of the first people to befriend me when I moved to Salt Lake City 11 years ago.

On a sad note, I was notified today that a friend from years ago passed away. Rob Hart was found dead at his Mom’s home due to a drug overdose. Even though I lost contact with him over the years, this news saddens me. What saddens me even more is that I’ve lost another person that came into my life because of drugs.

"This is a very solemn occasion"
Shannon and Rob ~ Friends back together, probably goofing around in the clouds.


Random Recommendation: If you need to get you mind off of things or if you’re just plain bored to go and play movie hangman. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/games/hangman/

Quirky Quote: Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown

No comments: