Sunday, September 14, 2008

How Important Is Voting - From An Immigrant’s Point Of View

My fellow Americans, election time is getting closer and closer. As we prepare for November 4th to come along we’re bombarded with the media and politics, but does the media honestly show what is important to the country? We have celebrities trying to influence us or better yet, try to “sell us” our vote. Last Wednesday night while watching late night talk shows, I heard the best Political campaign come from Craig Ferguson. Craig in the last year has become a citizen of the U.S. and him voicing how important it is to vote struck a chord with me. He will not say who he is voting for, and I say...good for him! I want everyone to check out these videos and hopefully you'll have your eyes opened to how important voting truly is, while enjoying a good chuckle.











No comments: