Thursday, September 4, 2008

Picture Tag!

This was on Bertie's blog and she tagged anyone that wanted to do it. Her's turned out soooo cute, I had to do it myself. The object of this tag is to find all of our answers from the first page of google images. Enjoy!!


Name?
Nicole
(Nicole Kidman poped up the most)



Favorite Food?
Seafood and Italian




First Job?
Hotel Maid




Nickname?
Bear and Cocoa




Where were you born?
Kemmerer, Wyoming
(home of the 1st J.C. Penny's)




Bad Habit?
Road Rage




College Degree?
I have two - Music/Fine Arts with an emphasis in Opera and Travel




Where I want to go?
Bora Bora




Favorite Place?
Poipu Beach, Kauai




Favorite Color?
Baby Blue




Favorite animal?
Dogs




Past Love?
Bennie Babies





What I am doing now?
Working at a computer



Where I live?
South Jordan, Utah




Favorite object?
My fish pond




Grandmother's name?
Luella (mother's side) and Stellene (dad's side)




Age?
31



I tag anyone who wants to have a bit of fun for a few monents.

No comments: