Thursday, October 23, 2008

Voting Completed

Yesterday I went in to vote early. I figured my opinions of candidates most likely won't change in the next few days, so why not do it since I have the time. I spent my free time at work reading up, making notes and double checking my choices, so I could just go in and feel confident with my decisions. No, I will not announced who I voted for because I can't not stand the bickering about the candidates. Yes, it was a difficult decision voting for President and V.P., because I honestly don't care for either of the main choices, but I did make my choice and I feel confident with it.

Quirky Quote: The problem with political jokes is they get elected. ~Henry Cate, VII

2 comments:

Daisy Paige said...

Good girl. I have my absentee ballot here and waiting for me, but I want to finish reading more about my local elections before I fill it out.

The only thing worse than not voting is make an uneducated vote!

orangemily said...

I should do that!