Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged - 60 Truths

I was tagged from a friend on deviantART, do I thought I'd post it hear.

1. Name → Nicole
2. Nickname(s) → Nic, Nicole-it-all, Bear (my dad's nickname for me)
3. Status → Bored at work

4. Zodiac sign → Western: Sagittarius (Sun Sign), Gemini (Moon Sign), Capricorn (Rising Sign)
Chinese: Dragon
Aztec: Lizard
Celtic: Fig Tree
Egyptian: Osiris
Native American: Owl
South African: The Harvest in the Granary
Indonesian Day Sign: PonThe Salasa

5. Male or female → Female the last time I checked.
6. Elementary → Kemmerer Elementary
7. Middle School → Kemmerer Jr. High
8. High School → Kemmerer High School
9. Smart? → I'm a know-it-all, or I try to pass it off like I do
10. Hair color → Dark Brown
11. Long or short → short now
12. Loud or Quiet → Me? Quiet?!?! Yeah right!
13. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
14. Phone or Camera → camera, I spend too much time on the phone
15. Health freak → No, but I'd like to be back to my health nut phase
16. Drink or Smoke? → Nope.
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Nope
18. Eating or Drinking → Eating
19. Piercings → 11 in the ears
20. Tattoos → Nope, because I'd get sick of it after 2 weeks

FIRSTS:
23. First piercing → 6 years old
24. First best friend → Kristin who lived two houses away from me
25. First award → Cookie seller of the year from Girl Scouts
26. First crush → Ricky Bettis in kindergarten
27. First pet → Buttons a apricot french poodle
28. First big vacation → I was four when the family went to Mazatlan, Mexico
29. First big birthday → 16, I got my first car!

CURRENTLY:
30. Eating → Apple Cinnamon low fat muffin
31. Drinking → Coldbuster Jamba Juice
32. I'm about to → Go insane from boredom
33. Listening to → 101.9 The End, the Chung Show
34. Plans for today → Work and catch the dollar movie with Heather

YOUR FUTURE:
35. Want kids? → Very much so!
36. Want to get married? → yes
37. Careers in mind → Life Flight Pilot

WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?
38. Lips or eyes → Eyes
39. Shorter or taller? → Tall.
40. Romantic or spontaneous → spontaneous
41. Nice stomach or nice arms → Stomach
42. Sensitive or loud → Loud like me!
43. Hook-up or relationship → Hum...considering I've had both and they all failed, I'm going with relationship.
44. Trouble maker or hesitant → Trouble maker! They're more fun.

HAVE YOU EVER:
45. Lost glasses/contacts → don't wear either. My eyes are the only think that work on my body.
46. Ran away from home → Nope, I had the hook up with my parents....ah, still do ;-P
47. Broken someone's heart → yes
48. Been arrested → Yes, but never convicted, so my record is still clean.
49. Cried when someone died → many times, too many times.

DO YOU BELIEVE:
50. Yourself → I have a problem with self confidence
51. Miracles → I do.
52. Love at first sight → Sorry, I don't
53. Heaven → Very much so
54. Santa Claus → There is a spirit of Santa Claus out there
55. Sex on the first date → No way
56. Kiss on the first date → Kissing...yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
57. Is there one person you want to be with right now → no one in particular
58. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Hell no! I'm about as pathetic as one can get these days
59. Do you believe in God → Yes!
60. Who do you tag to post as 60 truths → Whoever feels like it.

No comments: