Monday, August 4, 2008

What Happens In Vegas

What Happens In Vegas
Rated PG-13
99 Minutes
Nicole’s Rating: C

Even though this movie was your typical predictable chick flick, I still found myself having a good time.

Cameron Diaz and Aston Kutcher play their typical roles; Cameron as the out of love, over worked blonde bombshell and Aston as the good-looking, lazy ladies man. Both come together after a hard night of drinking and find themselves married. Hitting a jackpot, both want the fortune in the annulment, but are force to stay together for 6 months under a court decision.

The stars of the show to me where their best friends though, played by Rob Corddry and Lake Bell. These two played more of the comedic reliefs and had the best scene in the movie, which is the very last 2 minutes. My friend and I were cracking up minutes after the show, because of this scene.

The movie has a quick start. You only get the basics of what these two are like before they head to Vegas. I would have liked just a little bit more background. While in Vegas, there’s not a whole lot that was shot there. Again, I would have liked to see a bit more action in the town that has its name in the title.

Like I said, you can predict yourself what the movie’s outcome is going to be, but it’s still a good movie to watch with friends when you need a good chuckle.

1 comment:

orangemily said...

I want to see this one too!