Thursday, May 1, 2008

Social Butterfly Is I

What a week! I had a lot going on, which is wonderful, but I think I’m getting to old for all this excitement, the exhaustion is starting to set in. Starting last Thursday I had a great time with Rob going to a Jazz Playoff game. It would have been better if only the Jazz won by two points instead of losing by two. Oh well, I still believe that they can win this part of the series tomorrow.

Friday I had the opportunity to go to a conference held by the renowned physic Sylvia Browne. I honestly believe that this woman has a gift from God. She gave not only me but most people there a spiritual inside to the unknown. I went there with a friend, Wilma, in hopes that Sylvia would pick Wilma out of the audience to help her with the murder mystery of her mother. Unfortunately, she was not picked, but we did get to chat with her for a few seconds, while getting our books signed and we got some information that hopefully will help Wilma end this hellish nightmare.

Saturday was great, as I got to get together with some of my girlfriends for ladies night. I always look forward to any ladies night and catching up with others that I don’t get to see on a regular basis. Oh and Heather, nice try thinking you would get away with acting like the good guy in the game. :-P

Sunday was a fun time as Mike and I introduced Adell into our nerd-dom of Transformers Animated and made her watch a few episodes. I know she enjoyed it, because she was laughing out loud. I don’t know if that was a result of the show or of our geekish talk about it. Oh well, it was still fun. I tell you this series is great for all ages.

As for the rest of the week, I’ve been busy doing what I do best…planning parties for brides, babies and grads and when I get bored it’s onto eBay. Yep, still have that habit brewing. I just keep telling myself and others “This is a healthy habit. I helping stimulate the economy”.

With that brief description of my week, being able to be social and getting out of the house, there is so much that I have swimming around in my mind that I’ll have to write down my opinions later on, so you might see a bunch of “rants” coming to the blog, once I get a spare moment.



Luvs and hugs to all!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I can't help it if you thought I was a good guy for most of the game. That just tells you how well I play the game.

orangemily said...

I should have done a better job of being the real good guy. = )
Stay off e-bay! Think ultimate goal! ; )

orangemily said...

And get some rest girl!