Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Downer

So just to recap my Halloween, it was a major downer. I knew I was going to spend most of the day at work and I knew this year was going to be the 2nd year where I didn't get to dress up, so I was ready for that. What I wasn't ready for was having to hear that one of our employees here at The Document Group was going to be terminated. I loved having her around, especially with being the only two women in an office full of men. So J.J. if you're reading this, I wish you the best and hope to see you soon at the Post Office.

After working some overtime, I headed home as fast I as could to get ready for the Trick-or-Treaters. I honestly looked forward to this. I love seeing kids in the costumes and even adults with how creative they are with theirs. Well, there was a group of girls (I'd say 10 years old) who came running to the door and they were out of breath. I said "Wow! You must be in a hurry to get to as many houses as possible". They said "No, there's some boys in clown masks chasing us". Argghhh...why do people has to spoil a good time?!? So I found the boys (easily at least High School age), went out to talk to them and they took off. I hope they didn't go harassing any more people. Around 9:30pm I went to bed so I could get up at 3:30am to start off another work day. So to say, it wasn't the most enjoyable Halloween ever. Maybe next year I'll make up for it :-D

No comments: