Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8 Things

I was tagged by Celeste with this one.

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
(I'll put them alphabetically)
~ American Idol
~ Biggest Loser
~ Dancing with the Stars
~ Fringe
~ The Colbert Report
~ The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
~ The Simpsons
~ Transformers Animated


8 Favorite Restaurants
~ Café Rio
~ Iggy’s
~ Johnny Carino’s
~ Market Street Grill
~ Mimi’s Café
~ Red Lobster
~ Thaifoon
~Wok-King


8 things that happened yesterday
I don't live that exciting of a life but here's what I can think of
~ Went to work
~ Played MSN games while at work
~ Replaced car tires
~ Watched Dancing with the Stars
~ Paid doctor bills
~ Had dinner with the folks
~ Bought some DVDs
~ Did some research on colleges/universities


8 Things to Look Forward to
~ A day off from all jobs
~ Any time spent with friends
~ Becoming debt free
~ Getting back into a shape other than round
~ Getting my helicopter pilot’s license
~ My trip to Australia
~ My trip to England
~ Purchasing my Camaro


8 Things I Love About Fall
~ Cooling temperatures
~ Halloween
~ Las Vegas is almost the perfect time to go.
~ New season of Dancing with the Stars
~ Possibly starting school myself
~ Seeing kids get excited about going back to school
~ The color of the leaves
~ The crispness in the air


8 Things On My Wish List
~ 2010 Camaro
~ Conquer depression
~ Get married
~ Go scuba diving with great white sharks
~ Have a degree that I can actually use
~ Have children
~ Own my own home
~ Take my dream vacation to Bora Bora


8 People that I tag
Here are some people I'd like to see do a tagged game
~ Adam Murray
~ Bobbie Mauss
~ Brandi Miller
~ Gabrini Mayhew
~ James Hofheins
~ Jennifer Lake
~ Lori Compton
~ Rob Church

1 comment:

orangemily said...

Fun list!
My soon to be brother-in-law is a helicopter pilot instructor, I had no idea you wanted to learn.