Sunday, November 21, 2010

PREDATORS


Predators
Rated R
107 minutes
Nicole's Rating: C+

This is one movie I really wanted to see on the big screen and I wish I had. The scenery and cinematography was the best thing this movie had going for it and would have been fun to see at a larger scale. But of course you can never go wrong when filming in Hawaii.

Big actors came into play and most of them did a good job, but then most of the well known actors came in and played the type of roles they are known for. The biggest annoyance though was Adrian Brodey's voice. What was he trying to do? Trying to pull off a Christian Bale Batman type thingy?!? I personally like the minor characters; Oleg Taktarov as Nikolai and Louis Ozawa Changchien as Hanzo. My favorite fight scenes of the movie where performed by these two characters.

I wish they would have put more of the Predator vs. Predator storyline in and told us more of the difference of the two races and I did enjoy the new looks and new weapons of the creatures.

Overall the movie felt a bit rushed at the end and left me with a few questions, but overall it kept me entertained.

No comments: