Monday, November 29, 2010

All About Me, in 50 Days or More - Day 5

Day 5: A letter to your crush
I honestly don't have a crush on anyone at this moment in life. I've made myself 'unavailable' at the moment until I can't get some of my personal stuff in order first. But, I'll write a letter about a guy that I fell hard for a few years ago.
Dear ______,
When we first met I knew there was something extra special about you and it was only a matter of time before I fell in love with you. We grew so close, even to the point that my father was asking me about you on a daily basis. Unfortunately my feelings for you were not mutual as I walked in with you and your ex-girlfriend cuddling up on the couch. I was heart-broken like no other, but in time I was able to cut those strings of romance for you and was able to still share my friendship with you. I know we are not extremely close these days, since you have a family and a very busy career, but in the end I’m very happy to still can you a friend. Thanks for the great times!
Loves & hugs,
~ Nic

No comments: