Saturday, June 26, 2010

Real World Iacon...That's My Voice!

As most people know, I'm about a geeky as they come. Needless to say, I'm proud of it too! As part of my geekiness, I'm a pretty involved member of the Transformers community (go on ahead a laugh, but again I love it). Well about three months ago a fairly well know voice actor asked me to help with this year's BotCon video for amatuers. Jon is such a talented man, I'm surprised he asked me to help him. I was very happy he asked me, but very surprised too. I wasn't able to go to this year's BotCon celebration, but in the end, we won the competition and Jon was able to take in the big moment there in front of thousands.

The video is about Well known Transformers living in a "Real World" situation. Even if you're not a fan of Transformers, it's a great laugh!

YouTube Linkage
Jon Bailey: The Man of a 1000 Voices.

1 comment:

orangemily said...

That is so awesome!
I was laughing so hard during that video!