Thursday, June 10, 2010

England Bound...Again

So as of last night it is official...I'm headed off to England again! Last year I hardly had any time there. I spent just about as much time travelling to get there as the time I spent there. I loved my short vacation but this August it's going to be better. I'm actually going to spend some time with friends in their hometown in Newcastle where (if I can do some sweet convincing) I'll get to go see where the castle that they use for Hogwarts in the Harry Potter film. I'm so excited to meet up with my buddies again. A year is a long time to see people you've grown so close with! But I'm also very excited that I actually get to see more of the British ways. I just hope they can handle a home-spun American gal like myself.

1 comment:

orangemily said...

You will have an awesome time!!!