Thursday, December 9, 2010

All About Me, in 50 Days or More - Day 13

Day 13: Whatever tickles your fancy

Wow! This is a tough one. I could write of post anything I want. Hummm...I guess I'll just post a little something about me then.

I am a person that loves to help and comfort others in need. As much as I love to do this, it's mostly for a selfish reason. I do it because it gives me a chance to put aside my issues with life and forget about it for a few moments. I'm one that will keep my deepest feelings and thoughts hidden. Sure I'll bitch and moan about things in life (if you know me, you know of my complaining), but it's the BIG things that I keep buried. I've had many experiences in life and I'm willing to give my advice to others who may have questions or may be going through the same thing. I love to see that I can lift people spirts up and giving them a smile. That smile and sense of comfort gives me a glimmer of hope that I can change the things in my life.
I know this isn't the happiest of blogs I've put up, but it is something I needed to say. Thanks for listening!

No comments: