Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Little Update


Man it's been a long time since I've posted a blog so I thought I give a quick fill-in.

I got back from my awesome trip and I've been working only one job (USPS). Well I thought this was going to be a good idea because I can get insurance through here, but unfortunately the post office is very, very, very slow lately, meaning I'm getting around 20 hours a week working here. With this being said, I'm taking up any shift that I can so my schedule is a bit hectic. I can be at work at 5:00 in the morning or head out for a full shift at 11:00 at night.

There's been a few family (immediate and extended) issues, which I shall not share here, but everything is fine, nothing to traumatic, just crazy-busy stuff I suppose.

If anything major or exciting happens I'll be more likely to blog about it now. I also have a few movie reviews that I need to post up. Thank goodness for movie matinees...they've become my get away from reality mini-vacations!

4 comments:

orangemily said...

I love how movies are a mini-vacation to get away from life and enjoy!
Can't wait to read your reviews!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted! I miss you! I hope you are well! Let's do lunch this week!

Debra said...

I miss your blogs. :(

BeatlesDiva said...

I miss doing them. I hope to do a better job updating it.